Thread: Will for My Dogs

Default Will for My Dogs

I want to include my two best friends (oldest is Caine - 8 years old and youngest is Tahlia - 4 years old) in my will. I want to make sure they go to a family that are dog lovers and who will take the very best care of them. And should one die before the other, I would like the other to have a new friend. Does anyone know how I can make this happen for piece of mind?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats a good idea

But I'm not too sure how you would go about it ... maybe speak to who ever it is that helped you put your will together in the first place? Oh how sad is this, I don't even know where you would go to do that lol!

Just ignore me

Good luck!!
    <a href= target=_blank></a>

If I Just Lay Here, Would You Lay With Me And Just Forget The World?

Speak to your lawyer. I am in two peoples wills - well one for certain - to take their dogs in case they die. Money is set aside and the will reads something like "whatever current dog/s". Easy enough to do with a lawyer

Seems like a good idea, but doesn't it have a roll on effect. If you get another dog for a friend when one dies. Would'nt you need to keep getting a new dog each time one passes away. Your will I suppose would have to take care of the new dog that was befruending your last living pet.

Refer that one to a lawyer. Good question though!

Default "Retirement Home" for dogs

Hello again, further to my previous question re including Caine and Tahlia in my will, does anyone know of a company who adopts animals when their owners die? I don't know of a family who would look after them at this stage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you contacted some well established dog rescue groups they could probably point you in the right direction.

South Coast NSW

I will ask my sister, she was libed up to get a pekinese after its elderly owner passed away. The ladies family ended up taking it but the lady had arranged something just in case.

I have no worries about Kimba my parents would take her and my kids and if it got too much even my brothers friend said he would take her if for any reason I couldn't keep her.

Thread Information