Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving

Quote Originally Posted by dogmad View Post
    Ok we're all moved in just unpacking to do. The dogs are settling in but it's taking a while. They seem to enjoy it here especially the tennis court as it's the only place with secure fencing i've been taking them down at least 3 times a day for a run and play.
    This is the first house we've had thats bigger than a standard suburban block and the dogs seem to find it strange here they are used to cars going by and here it is so quiet.
    They didn't seem to mind the move to much and only had a few accidents inside. This is the last move for a while now I think.
    Wow, it sounds like it's going to be a great place for your dogs (and for you as well of course). I'm sure they'll settle with their new surroundings in no time.

Southern NSW

I don't do much with ours when we have moved in the past, just made sure the fences are good. Newfies are happy wherever we are. they are so used to traveling with our caravan. Home is where we are .....Mind you we could never move in one day LOL........We move house, barn, chickens, cows, dogs and people.
    I am never moving again
    Pets are forever

Thread Information