For the benefit of new readers who may wish to sign, here's a link:
1) "TARGET" should read "The Parliament of the State of Tasmania" and not "5000".
2) There is some minor text corruption thanks to "copy & paste".
Waiting to hear from CARE2's Petition Site about resolving the above.
3) If you sign and you're from Tasmania please mention this in a comment, as the "drop down" list shows only countries and not states.
4) In a related petition, not specific to Tasmania, I read this comment:
17:54, Apr 25, Linda King, NM
I just lost my 8yr old dog Jesse to a hemangiosarcoma on 04/22/2011. A bluish black mole had developed at the microchip site and it metastisized to the spleen area. I am devastated
I think that "NM" is New Mexico in the USA.
5) Thanks to those who have signed the petition sponsored by myself (link above) and, in advance, to new signatories.
Saville (aka nochip)