ive just come inside after giving Harley and lily their goodnight treat and ive been bitten about 7 times by mosquitos.
i looked at lily she had one on her face and 2 on her ears and a couple on her body.
i lit a few coils to shoo them away and placed them out of reach
i didnt know what else to do so i put some off on my hands and rubbed it into their bodies and ears (off says suitable for babies +12months so i guessed it should be ok)
is there a proper dog repellent and what harm can mozzys do apart from heartworm (they are up to date with hw treatment)
i know they must get itchy and i have felt lumps on lily
poor babies i would have them inside but they are filthy with all the rain we had recently and to put it simpily they stink