Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What on Earth is a Mini Groodle?

I have not advertised any pups other tahn my TM's & rescues, sorry.
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

I see you have avoided some points...

I thought you HATED the use of designer names.... so why are you selling "Moodles"? AND charging and extra $200 for them?

Why don't you register every purebred litter? You can't have your cake and eat it too, it's people like you who give the ANKC a bad reputation for allowing people to get away with things like you said.
    It's not that they are letting people, its that some people are just ruddy sneaky.

There is NO mention of DNA testing in your advertisements online.... wouldn't you think that would be a SELLING POINT.

So you lied about the health testing as well.

The truth had to come out sooner or later.

I have seen the photos of your dogs on facebook Sam, it's you and they are your puppies.

Stop digging that hole deeper

I am sorry but i have never breed those red pups.
    I have had a pure maltesse litter but that was many years ago.
    I will find out who did though.
    I have no trouble admitting to what I have breed & am proud of them.
    I have ever received for $500 4 a partbred.
    Last edited by crazydog; 02-22-2011 at 06:50 PM.

I am not on facebook anymore

You have seen my pups they are black based as my poodle is.
    Pups on my old fb profile are some breed some rescues.

Do you mean my profile or a family members profile or a mixture of both.

You are more than welcome to visit me & check for yourselve buit yes I do health tests on breeding stock but the TM add is mine the others are family members I think & I have stated before that I have close up understanding of what goes on.
    I have 2 small breeding bitches & 1 TM breeding bitch all are tested. I have more undesexed bitches thats it. I did not advertise as Moodle as I do not even have any maltese anymore & my poodles are high % so are called as much poodle x.
    I do not follow your clubs rules but I also have had no more than averaging 1 litter a year for over 6yrs so where do all the adds come from if mine.
    Not that it is your buissness but I have no trouble saying it.
    I am surpriced I even have a fb profile as I tried to shut it due to fraudelent PM's.
    I will go look as I have no idea if your talking about mine my sisters or cousins.

Oh I can visit you can I? That easy to say when you know I live in Tasmania.

I do not believe for one second that you DNA test your mixed breeds. And I do believe those advertisements are yours.

Who would someone use YOUR name on puppies that you have OPENLY admitted on here to breeding yourself?

Thread Information