Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can You Inbreed Pedigree Dogs??

her site looks and sounds all good (apart from the breeding blues thing) but its such a different story when you see her kennels with your own eyes and deal with her personally....

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppaChop View Post
    sorry just off topic for a tic - Crazy might know - wasn't it this lot in strife a bit back for the double lethals ? Or am I barking ( ) up the wrong tree.
    I think maybe but I need link to cheak please pm to so I can have a looky see, lol..........
    Dogs make everyday life enjoyable...........

on way
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Her site start huge bells alone for me.
    She likes paints, blues, & whites all colour that comes with issues & most annoying points are she charges more for a female & breeds blue to blue & white to near white or blue all not great.
    I think a dog she breed or her kennel has already had some issues that chop was talking about.
    Not 100% sure still trying to back look myself but that prefix was deffently involved somehow.

Not to mention the amount of dogs on first page of her staffy part.

and unfortunately they are only a small number of dogs she has and breeds from... there are many more than that
    Last edited by zedandme; 02-17-2011 at 04:49 PM.

what are paints??

Sorry Paints are the horses she breeds.
    I have a somewhat lg pack & it takes more than me & thats without pups so the numbers alone & then she runs a horse stud as well. I breed a few mares & thats a handful but she has heaps of pups, foals & alot are all high risk type of breedings.
    Dose her husband work fulltime at home because I have myself, hubby, mum & sister to fall back on anytime as we all work within the family bussiness fulltime. My father, brothers & other family also work full time within the family bussiness so we are lucky that way but to breed horse & dogs & have no staff you'd need at least you & hubby home fulltime & even then it would be like 24/7 never letting up.

oh ok, i clearly have no idea about horses lol

nope, pretty certain her husband works full time elsewhere

she only accepts cash too, she wont allow bank deposit or anything

Thread Information