I became interested in Nature's Gift dog food a few weeks ago through people buying it at work, reading online, and the friendly staff sending me a sample of their dry food after I emailed them (which Suzie loved!).
So I tried Suzie on the Nature's Gift canned food, Chicken with Rice and Vegies flavour and here's my basic review on it so far.
- I like their ingredients and I feel good knowing that my precious girl isn't eating food packed full of preservatives and other crap.
- She also can't eat as fast (which would otherwise cause her to have an upset tummy sometimes).
- She seems to love the taste too!
- I cut my thumb open on the lid the first time my bad!
- It must smell great to ants because they've suddenly become more interested in her bowl when it's left outside.
- And it's a bit harder to serve than Supercoat as in the can it's like a big compressed lump of meat and vegies.
- I'm also a bit unsure about what appears to be fat condensed around the sides of the can.
I'll definitely be trying out the other flavours in the future. I'm also looking into getting a bag of the Biogestion5 Dry Food.
Has anyone else tried/fed Nature's Gift products before?