Thread: RSPCA Fairfield

Default RSPCA Fairfield

PLEASE HELP. RSPCA are looking for interested people to help foster care if they can - the Fairfield office is their main base in QLD, and under direct threat of floodin...g and/or isolation in the next 24 hrs. If you can help them evacuate a pet by temporary foster care, please register your details on 07 3426 9999.

If I was any closer I definitely would Good luck, I hope you get them all taken care of!

Thanks J-Lala I am trying to contact them to say I will transport animals to foster homes but phones are engaged. Hope all the poor darling get out ok.

alex hills

I live in the redlands and I can take more animals and I know plenty more that can take animals. But cannot get through to them

Northern NSW

Facebook site says they prefer emails if keen to help. Phones are jammed up with all sorts of requests for help/volunteer/rescue/etc

Please ONLY call RSPCA QLD in an animal emergency - other contact methods / details attached

Face book linky

ALERT! Please note: Due to flooding and shelter evacuations our call center is experiencing heavy traffic, please only call in an animal emergency.

Please only call RSPCA QLD hotlines if you have an animal emergency. Our phone lines are currently being blocked with calls for generous offers of help - we appreciate this out pouring of offers, but we are unable to attend to emergency calls while fielding all other calls. Please see the below methods for the lost appropriate way to contact the RSPCA during this busy time.

Please email if you are able to offer help or assistance.

Foster an Animal: Those offering Foster placement for animals in flood affected areas please email stating:

• your name;

• contact details;

• location details; and,

• what animals and numbers of animals you can take in and shelter.

Financial donations: Please try to free up the phone lines and donate via our website

Physical donations and goods: at this time we have no place to store current goods or physical donations. Please hold on to these, till we are in a place to accept any donations. Currently the best method of assistance is financial, as housing, storing and transporting donated goods is proving to be difficult.

OTHER contact details:

Lost and Found Animals – visit to register your pet lost or found or E-mail

General Enquiries - If you have a non-urgent enquiry, please contact us via e-mail:

Local Shelters: Shelters – for a list of RSPCA Shelters throughout Queensland visit here: PLEASE NOTE - Do not contact the local shelters for Emergency or Cruelty Complaints - please us the above methods. Please Note: Dakabin, Toowoomba & Gympie shelters are closed due to flooding.

For emergency requests for help please continue to contact:

Animal Emergencies - phone 1300 852 188 or 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625).

Cruelty Complaints – phone RSPCA Inspectorate - 07 3426 9971 or 1300 852 188; DPI call centre - 3239 3111; or call your local police station. E-mail (non-urgent complaints)

Thank you for your help, offers of help and concern. If we can clear the phone lines and leave them reserved for Animal Emergencies, this will help greatly - Thank you!

great to see your efforts guys.
    Last edited by Chipps; 01-12-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Thread Information