Thread: Newbie Here!

Default Newbie Here!

Hi Everyone!

I am on the search for answers regarding my 2 dogs and have decided to browse through the forums to perhaps find people with similar dog issues to me. Perhaps they have all the answers!

Our four legged family consists of a BC, a beagle, 3 cats, 4 horses and 9 chickens. We have a smaller human household - just myself and my 6 yr old son.

We live on acreage (15 all up) 1.5 hours inland from Townsville QLD.

Nice to meet you all!

great to hear I am not the only one with a zoo, lol.........
    I have 8 dogs(3 Tibetan Mastiffs,3 poodles & 2 maltesse x's.) too many cats(6), 6 budgies, way too many chooks @ farm but only 6 here in town with me, 5 horses, 11 alpacas, heaps of sheep mainly dorpers & dozen cattle for meat. There is also my parents & sisters 2 maremmas & 2 tibetan mastiffs that I have alot to do with.
    At present we are living in a small rural town fixing up a house but will be back on the land in the near future as I am hating it. It's hard to go from1000ac to a large town block with all these animals. lucky we live on a dirt no through road & are the last house so have no traffic & are right on the creek.
    Hope you enjoy your time here.

I have a Kelpie X BC, a Jack Russell X Maltese, 2 horses, 1 cat and 5 chickens As well as two ducks and 1 rabbit
    Education not Legislation

And I hope you find a way to keep your hounds at home soon.

Thread Information