Hello all i'm new here,
i have a 9mth old german shepherd and have noticed some behavioural issues or traits. He has been to obedience training and spent a week with a reputable trainer.
- He constantly licks and tries to nip.
- He is quite dog aggressive ( all talk, would never hurt another dog)
- Has to be the only one being patted, pushes in front of my other shepherd and gets extremely jealous when i pat the other dog.
- He is full of beans, never stops running around.
- He is a very smart dog and is quite obedient but the licking and nipping is getting too much, i want to stop it before it progresses into something much more dangerous.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!