Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healing Thoughts and Wishes Needed.

I'm so sorry to hear this.

RIP little man

OMG Nic....how sad

Atleast you gave Francis a wonderful end and he died with dignaty and grace.
    I don't know how you both deal with seeing this all so often...it must be heartbreaking.

RIP Francis...enjoy your new life at the rainbow bridge..run free and be happy xoxo

Be strong nic..

I still think of my 2 dogs we lost last year... I had a very unfortunate incident with our cat 2 weeks ago.. I can't get over the loss of 3 of our 4 pets all within 10 months..

I feel for your loss nic... chin up and look to the future.. That's what I'm trying to do..

I cant thank you enough for your thoughts and kind words. I truly am so thankful and grateful....

Francis has been laid to rest, and a beautiful white and deep pink rose is planted above him. I planted some thyme around the bottom as i felt a need to for some reason.

I wrapped Francis in his favourite blue bunny rug and his favourite cotton wrap...I know this is going to sound crazy but i keep having mental pictures of Francis restored to amazing health...running, playing, tail wagging and throwing toys in the air with such joy.

I am so happy Francis has known love, happiness and joy. All the dogs here have a story to tell of their very own, and this is Francis's story. I think it is an outstanding tale which i will always cherish.

Time is the healer, and i have not a doubt in my mind that Francis will watch over and guide me and all the dogs in need.

Yes, chin up and looking to the future...that is what Francis would want.

Hugs and enormous thanks to each of you,

Nic xxxx

SO, SO SORRY NIC !

" THE LOSS IS immeasurable.
    BUT ALSO IMMEASURABLE IS THE
    love LEFT BEHIND. "

XXX

Thread Information