Thread: Eating Bubbles and Drinking Bath Water

Gold Coast, Australia

Default Eating Bubbles and Drinking Bath Water

My dog follows me around house and I can never have a moment to myself even in the bath. She really likes eating the bubbles and then drinking the water. I use rose bubble bath or lavender bubble bath stuff. Is it safe for dogs and why does she like it so much????

Too much could make her sick, bubbles baths aren't really meant to be ingested, especially by dogs.

Might be time to teach her to stay out of the bathroom, or lock the door while you are in there... it won't hurt her to be alone for an hour while you have a bath

Rural NSW

OT but my cat likes to walk around the rim of our triangular spa bath. I live for the day that she falls into it.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Keep her out.
    Detergenty and shampooey sorta things are what many of our induced vomiting is because of.
    Education not Legislation

thankfully i dont have this problem, the moment my boy hears water running into a tub/bath he runs outside and stays there until he thinks the coast is clear and he escaped bath time again...

Thread Information