Taken from The Gordon Setter Club of NSW Autumn Newsletter
Welcome to this month's meeting of Dogaholics Anonymous
- Can you say "bitch" in public without blushing?
- Do you drive a station wagon, van or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car?
- If you go overseas, is it to London in March to attend Crufts.
- Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
- Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes?
- Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to suit a dog household?
- Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them?
- Do you know the meaning of titles such as CD, CDX, UD CGC, AD, ADX, CH?
- Do you get up before dawn to go to training classes? Dog Shows? Seminar? Walk the Dog?
- Do all your pockets contain freeze dried liver, BBQ chicken or squeaky toys and plastic bags?
- When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one?
- Do you remember the name of their dog sooner than you remember their name?
A YES to one of the above, there is still hope. A YES to two, you are in serious trouble. If you have answered YES to three or more, you have come to the "right" place.
My advice to all of you with three or more yesses is to sit back, smile and know that your life will always be filled with good friends and good dogs and it will never be boring