Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogaholics Anomymous

Hawkesbury, NSW

I got 7, not being into showing I have no idea about titles, and why do I need to get up before dawn when I have my own dog park here?

Yep, I'm definitely in good company!

In My Home Dog Minding

love it!

I am a Dog - O - holic

- Can you say "bitch" in public without blushing?

- Do you drive a station wagon, van or 4x4 when everyone else drives a real car?

- If you go overseas, is it to London in March to attend Crufts.
    Not that into pretty dog shows, but might go somewhere to look at agility or herding in action.

- Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
    Difficult - grew up in a family of doctors and nurses. But I've been banned from discussing my fur kid, which I feel free to break the minute anyone else discusses a skin kiddie.

- Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly washed tennis shoes? yes - who calls them tennis shoes?

- Was your furniture and carpeting chosen to suit a dog household? - kind of. Have removed anything the dog eats. Like the persian hall runners.

- Are your end tables really dog crates with tablecloths thrown over them? Why bother when the whole house is the dog crate. The travel crate isn't hidden either.

- Do you know the meaning of titles such as CD, CDX, UD CGC, AD, ADX, CH? Yes

- Do you get up before dawn to go to training classes? Dog Shows? Seminar? Walk the Dog? yes

- Do all your pockets contain freeze dried liver, BBQ chicken or squeaky toys and plastic bags? yes

- When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of dog they have and pity them if they don't have one? well usually I can see what kind of dog they have when I meet them.

- Do you remember the name of their dog sooner than you remember their name? yes and it's the same for them.

And I'm not interested in the 12 step program. Sigh.

Thread Information