Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavachon Puppies

Default Cavachon Puppies

Hi, this is my first time using this forum. I currently have a Cavachon puppy that we got from Freedom Kennels. I know terrible but I didnt realise how bad they were until it was too late. Anyway we have had a little bit of trouble with her but she is fine now. I want to buy another Cavachon puppy as I think she needs a friend, and I know what everyone thinks about cross breed dogs, however my puppy is the most beautiful natured dog I have met, and I have had other pure breed dogs. She is so affectionate, playful and is great with children. Anyway have found this breeder called Adora ble De signe r Pupp ie Bree ders at and I was hoping to get some feedback about them so I dont have the same problems again. Also I was wanting a smaller sized dog and they breed teacup dogs!
    Thanks heaps
    Last edited by Hyacinth; 05-30-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Near Newcastle, NSW

what is a cavachon?

That web (adorable puppies) site "rings a bell" with me. I think they're a "puppy mill" from memory. A friend recently wanted a Bison & sent me that web site. They wouldn't let her on the property to inspect.

The Cavachon is a mix between the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the Bichon.

Designer Puppy Breeders!

I don't know, but something about this rings alarm bells...

ok so not sounding too good! Can someone please clarrify puppie mill to me again! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel View Post
    ok so not sounding too good! Can someone please clarrify puppie mill to me again! thanks
    Puppy mill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well thats not what I am wanting to go through again. Does any one know a really good Bichon breeder then? I need the hypo-alegenic fur as much as I love cavaliers, its the reason we went with the cross in the first place.

Why not get a rescue? There's heaps of "designer dogs" in every shelter in the country.

We lcome to Ador able P uppies

ohhh dear.. the amount of different cross mixes had my head / brain going WTF....

I just cant get my head around the stupid excuses for deliberate cross breeding, the one about woolen fur has me thinking.. what a load of marketing bullsh!t, done just to pull in unwise new owners i bet
    Last edited by Hyacinth; 05-30-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Thread Information