Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local Lady Eats Roses to Escape Breathaliser. True Story.

LOL's no way..
    how ridiculous!

Hawkesbury, NSW

About 2 years ago I got pulled over for a RBT. Sure, no worries, was 11 am, was on my way to pick up a couple of boarders. Please talk into the rbt unit. One, two, three... WELL!!!! It was positive! My jaw dropped and I told the officer it couldn't be possible, I'd had a glass of wine the night before when I was out for dinner, but that's it. Now I guess that the police have to be suss in these situations, but she seemed to realise that my shock was genuine. So off she went to get old-fashioned unit where you blow into the tube. No surprise to me it came back negative. Both of us were puzzled but I was allowed to continue on my way.

Go to the clients house, still a bit shaken, told him what happened. He laughed and said "you smell nice"! Umm, thanks! He then said, what's in your perfume - alcohol!

Just a few minutes before the RBT I'd got the body spray out and given myself a good squirt as it was a stinking hot day - the RBT Unit was picking up on the spray that was still lingering around my neck. Another one to keep in mind peeps!!!

In My Home Dog Minding

Thread Information