last updated 10th July 2015 by Hyacinth to bring in line with forum rules posted elsewhere
The forum owner, forum moderators and forum members do not take responsibility for tips or advice that do or don't work, they are simply suggestions or opinions. Please do your own follow up research or employ a professional to help make your own decision before following any suggestions.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. The Moderator's decision is final.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts (posting again in a thread that received no response from other members). For general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate vBulletin community standards. The vBulletin team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. details of Vbulletin T&C here: vBulletin Terms and Condidtions
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Any post that could be construed as defamatory may be edited or removed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- If you join using a VPN or overseas IP address - you need to make a post in the
introduce yourself part of the forum
so we know you are not a spammer.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
Advertising Rules (including spam)
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Australians wishing to advertise their dog and pet related business in their signature - can so do, we would like if they put a link to http://www.dogforum.com.au on their web page first.
You may also make a post to advertise your business in the dogs and products for sale. If your product is only available or legal in some states - it would be helpful if you state this in your ad.
If your product looks like a puppy farm or pet shop selling puppies - we may remove it.
Dogs & Products For Sale
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests without permission from a Moderator.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant advertisements or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
- Posts and Threads which the moderators deem break the rules - will be removed or edited.
- Members with multiple usernames - will have the oldest user name banned.
- Anyone who wilfully or repeatedly violates the forum rules - may be banned, as membership to our forums is a privilege and not a right.
Reporting Breaches: Any member who notices a post or thread that they think breaks the rules can report it for a moderator to review - by clicking the ! in a triangle at the bottom of each post.
While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
If you disagree with a Moderator's decision...take it up with Morgan via Private Messages (PMs) and keep it out of the public Forum please.