Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having Second Thoughts About Second Dog...

Devonport, Tasmania

Thanks all. i think my decision was made, but it's good to have a sounding board. Just helps put things into perspective better.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Lynnie, if you read this Mate, you are so correct it's not funny!
    Sometimes I scare myself when things work out as my intuition tells me they will. Just goes to show that there are 's out there looking after us. Logan is a "gift" to you for reasons I can't explain .... and it's none of my biz anyway. Relax & just enjoy her now.

DA - what you said about reincarnation. I am convinced that my dear puss Tabs has inserted herself in my Max. There are so many weird things that she did that Max is doing, some times its freaky. Some times he even meows!! No joke!

As for the reason for your post, go with your gut feeling, its always right.

Rural NSW

I am a believer in reincarnation. Mum is too, we never talk about it much. When my second son was born she just stared and stared into his eyes and told me she was Pretty sure he had her mother's soul.
    My mother would have to be the most down to earth skeptic about a lot of things person that you would ever meet.
    The bond between that son and his grandmother was huge. I gave him her wedding ring and he wears it always around his neck.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

No i don't think your nuts DA.... i too believe in reincarnation...Logan was sent you as a special gift..

Go with what you know well "your heart", that's the best choice imo.. you already have a wonderful loving pooch in Logan.

Thread Information