Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Has Anyone Heard from Occy??

Near Newcastle, NSW

Quote Originally Posted by laura77 View Post
    yeah me too i mean there are somethings people say that get to me, and i think hey they should be disciplined but if its a simple disagreement or if someone is fired up just put them on ignore until your over it.. seriously i think permanent banning should be for people who go out of their way to be rude, hurtful, unhelpful ,prejudice, and mess up threads on purpose.

i think people like occy who help people and dogs so often, and yes ok sometimes she rubs people up the wrong way because of the way she expresses her self, doesn't need to be banned for ever she is far to useful to have around!!

if she broke the rules a ban could be given yes.. but permanently?? i dunno....

You continue to question Morgan's decision in a Public thread. You are questioning the same person who is keeping this Forum running. He IS the Administrator and he DOES make the final decision!

It is not up to you, me or anybody else to question that...whether you like the decision or not.

I am kindly asking you to stop posting in this manner, because the Admin's decisions are final.

I think we should just respect the decision that was made, no matter how disappointing it may have been for some members. Our mods & Morgan are very sensible people, so they would have thought very seriously before making such a decision. I'll miss Occy as well, but it's time to move on. If Occ's rejoins us, terrific, but if not, whatever Occy did or said was obviously finally one "after dinner mint too many". Sorry Occy, I don't know what happened & it's none of my biz, but there are consequences for actions mate .... and you of all people are smart enough to know this.

Sorry Clea ... I was "mid construct of reply" when you posted ... but I wanted to finish my thoughts & post anyway.

Devonport, Tasmania

To answer your original thread title Laura, yes...I have heard from Occy. Quite a bit actually. So much so, that I was left feeling somewhat disgusted. I flatly refuse to discuss Occy's comments to me (after Morgan's judgement) with anyone here, because to do so would actually hurt ppl. I will not tolerate any harrassment or insulting from any member of this forum, and I would hate to think that anyone else would tolerate it either.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, Laura, but so am I, and so are Cleasanta and Morgan.

Rural NSW

maybe close the thread?

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Thread Information