Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Beautiful Baby is This???

Busting my chops to hear something as well.....She is such a sweet looking baby girl, I am sure she and Bev will be besties from the word go.

I have sent OH off to the airport to courier 2 of our boys interstate and also to the post office to send Molly's beautiful new collar and lead. It is the prettiest set I had here, was saving them for a special girl ..... and along came Molly. Have just ordered some more Rogz for the rescues. Some blue, some black, some purple and some pink. I do love it when they arrive, I feel very organised!
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

For goodness sake.....WHERE IS PEILUVER??????????
    Does she think we can seriously wait this long for an update?? There are only so many cups of tea I can force down waiting waiting.......

Can't you just imagine them in the car???? Hooning down the freeway chatting happily away.....I do hope Molly is a chatterbox, and a singer too lol
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

Yeah, I hope we get an update before 5.30 this afternoon as I have to go to my sons graduation then, I would rather be at home, but he says I have to be there!
    Went to his degree graduation last year, this years its for first class honours! Next one will be for his doctorate! Hate stuffy uni graduations!

Busting a gut here too. Bloody woman. Her priority is NOT settling the dog in, gooing and garring but talking to US! lol.

I am forcibly stopping myself from ringing her, lol.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

I'm lost for words today.
    for you Peiluver
    and for all who helped bring your new girl home.

Bumping in case she misses it, lol.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

update please PL...

we are all holding our breathing waiting to see how you 2 hit it off...
    Dogs Aren't Our Whole Lives, But They Make Our Lives Whole

aww come on Pei... we all are waiting to hear all about your gorgeous Molly..

MOLLY IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!

No photos yet, my camera wouldnt work with the new batteries so they are on the charger now.

She is adorable, is not used to being inside, is a little on the lean side, and her NSW Companion Animals Register Certificate of Identification says "American Staffordshire Terrier. Thea said she is a British, she can be bloody Irish, doesnt matter she is beautiful. Quite timid, I would say she has had no training what so ever.
    Has investigated all of the house and the yard, jumped on the lounge and strait over the top, has been looking thru the windows, this little one is going to be a total joy.
    She did not respond to Hunter, so its Molly

aww Pei.. thank you for the lovely update.... im sure Miss Molly will bring you much deserved happiness & love..

I wonder if MM has discovered your warm cosy bed yet ???

Thread Information