Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winding Up

Melbourne, australia

Default Winding Up

Sad news everyone. There has been a lot of behind the scenes nasty bickering going on within Shar Pei Rescue of late and as a consequence of the continued abuse I am hanging up my hat.

Rescue is difficult enough without the angst of character assasination and frankly I just don't have it in me to continue defending myself, my morals and my ethics any longer.

I will rehome the dogs I currently have and those whom I have committed to taking in (this obviously includes Mojo Occy).

I would also like to point out that EVERYONE on this forum who has been in contact with me re: dog rescue has been an unbelievable support and that my decision has in no way had anything to do with ANYONE on this forum.

The problems have sufficed from internal disputes only.
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana

Rural NSW

Oh Shar, am sorry to hear that all the crap has put you off. I bet a rest in your new place will see you then find some other avenue to pursue that will hopefully bring you satisfaction.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

I'm so sorry to hear that your are winding down SPRV...

At the moment i'm lost for words, i cant even come up with any constructive words to reply.. ( my brain is still suffering head cold )

PS.. you could always start into SBT rescue.. opps cheeky me..
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 03-28-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Lala Land!!!

Oh Shar
    I am so sorry that you have to put up with that ****
    I do not know what it is with some people, that doing your best is not enough for them
    Take care of yourself

Breeding, Showing, Training and general crazy making!!!
    If you seek understanding listen to the music, not the song.

Shar, I am so sad for you! You have been so wonderful with your work. I do hope though that you will still be present on this forum as I enjoy what you have to say and value your opinion.
    Take heart in the fact that you have helped so many.

I am very sorry to hear that . Such a shame to lose two valuable people in a week, but it is understandable if there are so many problems
    It's very sad, but you have done an awesome job.

SE Suburbs - Melbourne

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know...
    Dogs Aren't Our Whole Lives, But They Make Our Lives Whole

Hawkesbury, NSW

Shar, this is the side of rescue that I HATE!!!! The nastiness that goes on behind the scenes, the jealousy....these people are NOT in it for the animals, they are in it for the "Look at moieeeee" attention-seeking!

I am gutted that once again a wonderful, caring person (yes, that's YOU!) has been pushed to want to give up.

Take a break, then re-evaluate, and please please call me if you want to talk.....

In My Home Dog Minding

I'm so sorry you were the victim of nasty goings on Shar

I noticed that another shar pei rescue person resigned a couple of days ago also, but I put it down to her having a baby.

Thread Information