Exactly. A few things bothering me really. Will go over it tomorrow and give them a call to clarify, I think.
That's why I don't even bother doing the KC vacc. The virus is always mutating and changing so by the time your dog is vaccinated for it, there's a new strain anyway.
My dogs have never caught KC and I have never vaccinated them for it (I know it's not an injection, can't think what it is right now)
Pretty is 24hrs ahead of Logan in the desex dept. She is ok, just tired, hurts a bit if she moves the wrong way. Much more alert than she was when she arrived home. All should be well for a good recovery and your schedule for next week with Logan.
Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.
Nasal spray nabivac or brochishield (spelling may be suss).
Vaccinating against Canine Cough generally ensures that you dog only gets a mild dose and rarely needs veterinary treatment.
Im sure Logan will go well with her desexing and will be on her way to you in tiptop health soon. Yes the pet insurance is a headache, getting the right one. We didn't have pet insurance for Ralph, but found out later that most of his costs would not have been covered as the majority were for pallative care.
So many pooches getting desexed at the moment.
Hope Logan's goes well and she recovers quickly. Can't wait to see pics when you get her home
Di, glad to hear that Pretty is doing ok
Hmmm, off to call insurance company. Not happy about this policy. have investigated the fine print with one other company too. Not too sure about this now...update later.
Just got off the phone, even more unhappy. Agro too. They gave me the ruddy run-around regarding cancellation of policy. I must contact them in writing. I pressed that in today's day and age of doing it all over the phone and via internet it seems hilarious that to cancel it MUST be done the old-fashioned way via letter. They said it was for signature reasons. I told them they don't have my signature anyway! Duh!
So in the end they agreed to my faxing them my request to cancel policy,so that I have instant confirmation that my letter WAS received. Duh, duh, duh...
Have just looked through various other companies and read through the fine print. Rnag on e and asked a few further "fine-print' questions, and have come to the conclusion that it is not worth it in the long run. There are too many discrepancies IMHO and I can see myself getting done all over again.
So, someone on here once mentioned opening a vet account for their pets and transferrring funds into that each week. That is what I'm going to do. I'm sure it will add up pretty quickly.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)