1. How many dogs do you have?
Two. Three if you count Lucy (who lives with mum and dad)
2. What are their names?
Charlie James and Isabella Lulu (aka Charlie Puggy and Bella Boo)
3. What breed are they?
Pugalier (ok, ok, Pug x Cavalier) and Maltese x Shih Tzu
4. What sex?
5. What colour are they?
Charlie: Reddish with black face. Bella: Tri
6. How often do you train for, and for how long?
Daily, length of time depends on what we're doing
7. What do you feed them?
Eagle Pack Holistic Chicken & Rice, (breakfast), chicken wings or yoghurt, raw chicken mince, and veg (dinner)
8. Are they desexed?
9. How often do they get to interact with dogs other than your own?
Not enough as I'd like. Dog park once a week and occasionally on walks.
10. Do you prefer to use hand signals or voice commands when training?
11. How much do they weigh?
Charlie 6.8kgs, Bella 3.15kgs
12. how much time do they get to spend with you each day?
About 6 on work days (not including night time when we're all asleep). All day on weekends / public holidays, minus an hour or 2 here & there. Weekends and days off are devoted entirely to them unless we have visitors from interstate and have to play host.
13. Do they sleep on your bed?
Errr.. they didn't. And all of a sudden they seem to be up there most nights!
14. What types of treats do you use for training?
15. Do you clicker-train, and does it work for you well?
Now, Lets see a picture of your lovely pooches!