Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Purchasing a Dog Through Rescue

Thanks for your post, TKay. BTW, when does Mya arrive? I will never forget her name, it is one of my favourite dog movies of all time.

Ah, anyone in Western Australia here on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Thanks for your post, TKay. BTW, when does Mya arrive? I will never forget her name, it is one of my favourite dog movies of all time.

Ah, anyone in Western Australia here on this forum?
    If all goes well, hopefully Friday 26th Feb.

Just found George on pet Rescue. What a beautiful face.
    The best things in life, aren't things

Quote Originally Posted by kassie jones View Post
    we try to get a horse from rscpa so thaty cane to our house and said too sm what the not going to say bad words ps 5ag of land and thay said no not feaer
    Your post is very difficult to understand!

Ooh George is luvverly! Yep, I found him teehee.

He looks pretty thin which might explain the thin coat. Profile seems encouraging, but yes the more you know about his background the better. The cat thing is a concern, ask them how he gets on with little dogs like swf's - it at least gives an indication of how he is around small animals. If they are willing to consider sending him interstate then they may be able to cat-test him (although I'd be wanting to know they'd done more than just walked him past a cage with a cat in it).

Good luck tomorrow!

In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by kassie jones View Post
    oh sorry my mum try to get a horse from the rscpa and thay came to look at our land whic was 5 ag of land on it and thay said no to sm what the ****** im not go to say bad words it just not right is that better
    I personally don't like the RSPCA but maybe there were other factors
    involved in their decision to not allow your Mother to take the horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkay View Post
    If all goes well, hopefully Friday 26th Feb.

Just found George on pet Rescue. What a beautiful face.
    Well, I can't wait till Saturday the 27th! Things will go great with Mya and Jenna, I'm sure.

Greys - you found him! Nah, he doesn't look thin, just naked! But then again, could it be a heat issue? How hot is WA anyway? I wouldn't know, never been there.
    He's definately been clipped or scissored, Greys. His coat is not full, and his legs have obviously been taken back to short hair. Can still see the little tufts between his pads. Lol.

No, walking past a cat in a cage is a waste of time. So ppl really do that? Bloody hell.
    Well, as I say, I am rather excited, but what will be will be in the end, I guess. If he's right for us, it may all pan out. If not, I hope he finds an awesome home.

I am interested to find out where he came from though, as in who bred him etc...

George's profile at PetRescue - is he your new best friend?

Thanks to courtesy of Di (to the rescue once again) I have managed to put this link up for George. Hopefully I can manage to do it correctly!

Yep, DA. Well done.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Di_dee1 View Post
    Yep, DA. Well done.
    Yeah, I tested it too. Was gonna brag that I did it, then thought twice. I'm probably the only member here who can't do any of it without your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Yeah, I tested it too. Was gonna brag that I did it, then thought twice. I'm probably the only member here who can't do any of it without your help!
    You could have bragged, your secret would have been safe, lol.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

Thread Information