Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sent Son to School - Woops, There Was No School Today!

with my family

Quote Originally Posted by puggerup View Post
    Oh dang!!!

Well 11 days ago I was having a nice sleep in and the phone rings and it's my daughters teacher..

school started today

I had them all dressed and out the door in 10 minutes
    I was a day late with my youngest this year and last year. Pity their school didn't call me.
    <a href= target=_blank></a>RIP Tigga

My kids go to a Steiner school and the teacher notices when there's a child missing

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Eledest son toddled off down the front to the bus this morning. All exxcited, all ready for the start of a new year. Then youngest son goes 20 minutes later.

I was feeling good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eldest son arrived home on the return bus 15 minutes ago, only to inform me it is a student free day at his high school and students start tomorrow. Bugger!
    aww DA.. your not alone when it comes to getting school dates etc mixed up..

I sent daughter no2 off to school on the bus 1 day when she was in yr1, only to get a call from school office to say that it was PUPIL FEE DAY....

ohh bugga what a "blonde day" i was having then

Hawkesbury, NSW

No kids to send off to school, but yesterday I was convinced it was Friday, and I still think today is Saturday!

ooh, maybe I really AM blonde!

In My Home Dog Minding

Redland Bay, Queensland

I sent my son to school on Tuesday for the first day of term 3... Found out the next day that Monday was the first day !!  14

Devonport, Tasmania

Aw guys, I feel sooo much better - I'm not alone. Son took it well, even though all the college kids were having a field day laughing at him!

heck, and i'm not even blonde!!!

Thread Information