Thread: Puppy Treats?

Baulkham Hills

Default Puppy Treats?

Hi Guys,

Just new here so its really my first post. My wife and i just got ourselves a little beaglier. Fantastic little pup and at 9 wks old seems very clever.

Can anyone tell me what they use as a treat? Or if they use treats at all?

Im just thinking of what I can give him on the odd ocassion for a treat or maybe when training him.

1 Beaglier (Oscar)
    A few tanks of fish.

Perth WA

Just get some puppy treats from the pet shops. I got some liver treats and biscuits for mine from City Farmers. I break the biscuits to 2 so she can chew easier and cut the liver treat to 4 tiny pieces. She loves them.

Just have to becareful not to over feed the puppy as they may have not gotten use to food differ to their daily diet.

Liver Treats are probally best for training your dog. But dont give him to much or your dog can get the runs. If your looking for a healthy treat Hills Science Diet Puppy Treats are really good for them. But if you try a few diffrent types of treats you will soon figure out what your pup likes the best.

Like the above posts says, Liver Treats are a great way to reward your dog! All 3 of our dogs love them, but they also love this new treat we have been giving them called "Little Bix" they are these little bones and you can get them in a couple of different flavours like Chicken and Beef, but maybe wait util your pup has all his strong teeth before giving him those
    <a href= target=_blank></a>

If I Just Lay Here, Would You Lay With Me And Just Forget The World?

I've been using liver treats also....and scooby snax!
    I found in the fridge section at the supermaket...these little balls of meat called Chunkers...I got them to try out for Candy when I do her 10 mins obedience per day...she LOVES them!

Thread Information