Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Holiday

That's really disappointing to hear Pugger, it looks so good on the website. I'm afraid I'd have kicked up a stink about the facilities and asked for a refund as it wasn't what was adertised.

At least you enjoyed the rest of the holiday, and there was plenty to do around and about.

Welcome back!

In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

How disappointing Pugga

At least you had a good time with your kids

I know the feeling...you go on holidays with your kids...come home and feel nagged and need another holiday ALL ALONE just to vege out

I really do need a kid free holiday

I'd take the dogs though

I missed them so much...every time I saw someone walking their dog I missed them even more.
    When we went to the beach one time there was a beautiful Border Collie and I kept taking photos of her and forgetting to take pics of the kids Oops

Sigh. Kid/holiday. Never managed to make those two words go well together!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    It sounds bad, but I LOVE getting away from my dogs. For those who don't know, 24/7 I have my alarm set for 5am and I have for more than 5 years. 365 days a year!!

Monte has to be medicated every 12 hours for his epilepsy. He still has seizures even though I do everything I can to stop them. For me, holidays away from the boys and Olivia is the only time I can sleep beyond 5am.
    I had to laugh Anne as I know exactly what you mean! I very rarely have the chance to get away, and when I do it's not so much that I want to be away from the animals, but I DO love to be away from the routine. I miss the animals, but it's nice to be able to say ooh I don't have to rush home to feed or medicate, I can stay out allll day and alllll night if I want!

Hmmm seeing as how my trip to the Byron Bay Blues Festival won't be happening (no camping yay), I wonder if my clients will be using their beachhouse down the South Coast over easter........he he he.

In My Home Dog Minding
    www.greyhoundrescue.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    ...........agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    It sounds bad, but I LOVE getting away from my dogs. For those who don't know, 24/7 I have my alarm set for 5am and I have for more than 5 years. 365 days a year!!

Monte has to be medicated every 12 hours for his epilepsy. He still has seizures even though I do everything I can to stop them. For me, holidays away from the boys and Olivia is the only time I can sleep beyond 5am.
    I'm hearing you.. I have a skin baby who has epilepsy and meds every 12 hours.. I had to take her with me on the holidays.. my dogs are easy peasy compared to the skin kids.

You deserve a break from the dogs Anne.. you've done so much for them over the years.. oh and you deserve new carpet too I can't imagine carpet and 20 or so pugs

Quote Originally Posted by GreysAreGreat View Post
    I had to laugh Anne as I know exactly what you mean! I very rarely have the chance to get away, and when I do it's not so much that I want to be away from the animals, but I DO love to be away from the routine. I miss the animals, but it's nice to be able to say ooh I don't have to rush home to feed or medicate, I can stay out allll day and alllll night if I want!

Hmmm seeing as how my trip to the Byron Bay Blues Festival won't be happening (no camping yay), I wonder if my clients will be using their beachhouse down the South Coast over easter........he he he.
    Gosh ALL you rescue people need a dog free break as often as possible!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
    Oi! I am an absolute angel on our rare vacations.

Thread Information