Thread: Can You Help Find My Dog Family?

Default Can You Help Find My Dog Family?

I'm new here but thought I would post this link to see if anybody on this forum can help me out. I am looking for relatives of my two Cocker Spaniels, Thomasina and Wibo. Please, if you have time can you please visit this link. Have You Seen Our Family?

Thank you so much!

PS..I hope it is okay to post this here.

Good luck with your search, though to be honest, I think you have buckley's. CS and assorted crosses are re-homed in the double digit numbers every year through rescue. Trying to determine if they are related to your two just on looks isn't a very exact method though.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

Thanks, it's not just looks though, it's also their history...for instance, the SA Dog Rescue knew Tommi's history and so they could confirm who she was but the truth is I knew she was Wibo's Mum as soon as I saw her. Stranger things have happened hey!

I have trouble finding Cocker Spaniels in rescue...I 'patrol' all the rescue sites and don't come across them much, maybe I am not looking properly or they just aren't listed online? I can't believe I missed Cassie at AAPS but I'll keep looking.

Thanks for your reply.

Thread Information