- People who discipline their children i.e. time out etc and then when the kid starts crying they apologise - kind of defeats the purpose!
- People who judge me for owning "tough" dogs when they don't even know me.
- People who judge my dogs because of the way they look.
- People who judge my decisions/relationship/living circumstances etc etc because of my age.
- Hoons in residential areas - go find a f-ing dirt road in the middle of nowhere! If you wanna kill yourself all well and good but don't take me and my family with you because of your stupidity!
- Drunk drivers (not even going to comment)
(Had a drunk guy crash into my front fence bout 2 months ago at 3am - He done a runner so only got as fine and has to deal with my insurance company) - The kids were staying with us too so was really scary!
- People who are arrogant and will not even listen to your opinion in the midst of a discussion! - you don't have to agree with me but at least let me have my say!
- People who cant even look after the dog they own now and think buying a new puppy will solve the other dogs issues! ARGH!