Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-faced Members.........and Vent!

Default Two-faced Members.........and Vent!

What do you do? You know what is being said behind the scenes, but can not use that information!!! People send PM's ranting about this member and that member instead of actually telling THEM why they have a problem. You are being called all sorts of things, but can not "out" those members. At least peiluver put hers in the visitors messages for everybody to see...I don't know if it is her view or not!

I can't stand people who will pretend to be all nicey nicey in public and then be downright disgusting when in PM's. If I have a problem with people...I'll tell them and why...AND it will sound the same in public as it does in private! I might be opinionated...strong-willed...stubborn...passionate etc etc, but I am NOT two-faced!

I don't like putting people on ignore! Like I have said before...I would hate missing out on some good information and/or advice. However...I now have 6 people on ignore...they will stay there, because in my opinion...they have nothing to offer that is remotely useful!

So I am a troublemaker...or so I have heard and so is Aussie Floyd! It is interesting...what is one person's informative...is another person's troublemaker! Sure there are clashes of opinion like I had with Peter70...that doesn't mean I sent PM's to every Tom, D*ck and Harry calling him all sorts of nasty things. How can I really...when I don't know him! I know we disagreed on that particular topic...that's it! I know what I thought about his points of view and I told him!

I had huge clashes with Occy when I first arrived here (standing up for another member). Does that mean I don't like Occy? Nope, it just meant we disagreed on those issues. I had clashes with members standing up for other members, but quickly found out...it's a dog-eat-dog world in here and what these members say in public doesn't match what is being said in private and I refuse to be a part of that! I disagree with AF on some thing...I like Cesar Millan...she hates him. I think prong collars are a tool that can be used in the right situation...she hates them with a passion. I can't help wonder why AF and I have been put in the same basket...we are not the same person!

Define troublemaker! Was it when I said to Puggerup...don't write to Occy..she can't hear you (when Puggerup on a regular basis made everybody know that Occy had her on ignore...that she had already apologised etc etc)...was it when I said to Peter...I think you are irresponsible if you breed your boy if he is not good breeding stock and that I hate BYB's? Was it when I said to Peter...you are on ignore and then said...you are not on ignore, which really is my prerogative and his prerogative whether he wants to respond to me or not?

Was it when I stood up for DA when she was getting a "flogging" from another member? Or when I stood up for Di-Dee at the beginning regarding "her" bitch being pregnant with an oops litter? It could have been when Puggerup made fun of Kassie and the way she spells (and her comprehension skills) and then laughing about it and I told her the post was unnessecary?!? It could of course be when I got cranky with Kassie for lying and the conditions her dogs/puppies live in.

Maybe it was when I offered to help SPRV with inspections etc in the Newcastle area when she needs it? Or when I fiercely protect my breed in fear it will be the next on the BSL list! It could also be when I get "personal" with Judge about her litter of Pitt Bull puppies. It most definitely has to be when "blue-gama" was here and threatened to kill my dogs and I snapped!

Do I get "over-passionate" sometimes...for sure! Do I tell things the way I see it...hell yes! Did I stand up for other members when I thought they had been treated poorly...sure, but that will not happen anymore, because it always comes back to bite me in the arse!

Am I perfect? Hell no ...and I don't pretend to be either!

Phew...I needed that!

feel better?

Your post mentions a lot of circumstances where you may have pissed people off.

I'm not one to back stab though.. when I get annoyed or don't like what someone says or does, I either say so to them, or I just let it go altogether.

You have upset me numerous times and I feel like you enjoy making a game out of bullying me. My laugh in regards to Kassie wasn't at Kassie's expense, it was at the words Disney used in her post.. I was in a silly mood.. I would never go out of my way to make Kassie feel bad and have always been fair with her. I hope the people who have offered Kassie assistance aren't sucking her in to then turn on her so she loses all of her pets. On the other hand I know that something needs to be done because her mother is neglectful.. I feel so bad for Kassie.. she hasn't any friends and she is building trust here.. I worry that if trust is broken here she may never get strength to make friends anywhere and her lying will get worse.. it's a protection mechanism.

I think sometimes you are too forward and some things can be thought without being said or could be said with more tact.. or compassion.

I'm not sure what brought on this post of yours because I don't speak to many people outside of the forums and especially not to just gossip and bitch, I left school many years ago and am glad to put that crap behind me.

I also have no idea if you have me on ignore or not, so I could be wasting my breath. Saying I have nothing to offer to the forum I find very insulting and rude.. perhaps comments like that are what people are getting Jack of about?
    Last edited by puggerup; 01-06-2010 at 01:15 PM.

I'm very sorry that happened I really am.

I am going to do what people say I shouldn't because this is after all....a thread I started. Don't bother Puggerup...I can't hear you!

Howe DARE you mention me nurmerous times in your post and then be so rude when I respond in defense.

I'd love to see you banned,.. the forum would 100% better off.

I'm not exactly sure how the forum works but can you block people's pm's?

Or if they are abusive, report them to Morgan.

Not sure if I'm one of your 6 ignores as we have definitely clashed in the past but thought I would post anyway.
    The best things in life, aren't things

Come on ladies, please, this was my fault to start with for which I have apologised, so dont blame each other, if you want to go off, do it at me for even mentioning it to begin with.

BTW I have NEVER PM'd this person.

Quote Originally Posted by PeiLuver View Post
    Come on ladies, please, this was my fault to start with for which I have apologised, so dont blame each other, if you want to go off, do it at me for even mentioning it to begin with.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Why have I been mentioned and brought into this?
    I have been out all morning and come to find a post where I am bagged out by this eejit when I haven't done a single bloody thing.

Hi Clea..

I am as shocked as you are in regards to the comments made about us on Peiluver's profile page, i would like to see the back stabbers pm me if they have a problem with me,but im not going to hold my breath waiting, guess they are gutless to do so, not that their comments are worth any thing to me personally, i say to hell with the back stabbers & the nasty members, i just use the ignore option to my hearts content

Thread Information