Pups are the best medicine of all.
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
well last year was a really bad year.
This year has been a good one..
1. Got Boss dog.
2. moved in with my Boyfriend
3. Got engaged.
4. Came manager at my work.
5. Got causal work at Elders( hopefully it will turn into more days)
The only bad things this year are nearly losing Boss to rat bait. It the second time i have seen my OH cry.
Me hates my job that i loved but i got a new boss/owner and now i hate my job with a passion.
I wish everyone a great 2010!!
1. I had my husband Russell for THIS Christmas when he was lucky to make last one.
2. I have learnt positive thinking has the biggest impact regardless of how bad a disease is.
3. I have the best and most supportive family, all of my kids are worth bottling.
4. We have made some amazing friendships.
5. Have learnt the meaning of loyalty & shallow people are not worth knowing.
6. Have learnt to live for today for tomorrow may be different.
7. Paid off our mortgage.
8. Bought a new car.
9. Have seen deception on the biggest $$$'s scale, have learnt from it.
10. Believe in Karhma even more than I did before
This is a GREAT thread!
My positives are -
1. Got my two putty tats
2. Got back in the show ring after quite a few years break
3. The kids are doing really well at their new school
4. The third child in line (who has undiagnosed learning difficulties and was thought to not be able to go to kindy next year but would have to do another year in Early Intervention Preschool) is going to kindy cause he has improved soooooo much
5. Had a lovely christmas and the roast pork turned out GREAT!!!
6. Met my neighbour two doors down that I have lived next to for 7 years (and never met previously) and she is lovely
7. All the people in my family are happy and healthy
8. Found out I was accepted to do my cert III
9. Went for my first holiday in 11 years
10. My car blew up on Christmas eve and me and my two oldest were stuck in the car for 4 1/2 hours and we talked properly for the first time in ages.
I had a normal year no extreme ups or downs but I have decided next year will be my year so bring on 2010!
To all the people that posted above me that have hardships in the past year and beyond, I hope life smiles at you and shows you that from all bad we learn good.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)