My Dog Got Poisoned by a Toad.
I got woken up by me dad last night, he said, my dog is acting weird and wobblnig around the place. So I went out to look at her, and sure enough there she was, wobbling about the place, and just looking ill. So I quicklt called the vet, I'm grateful he was awake at 12 at night. SO I took my 14 month old Kelpie to the vet, and the vet got a call from my dad, who said he found a huge toad covered in saliva, covered in it's white posion. So the vet sedated Roxy. Told me to keep her somewhere quite where she wont run around. She has been asleep for about 10 hours now. She's still breathing, and she wake up every now andthen to look at me, then go back to sleep. Is it normal for the dog to still be sedated after 10 hours? Or should I worry that she is still sleeping.
Ask a Border Collie to jump and it'd say, "how high?", ask a Kelpie and he'll ask, "why?"