Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Would You All Feel About...

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I am beginning to get worried about the awrd for being the most serious member............ maybe I need to add in more of these??

Or maybe some of these:

Perhaps this one?

Or even these???
    Nothing wrong with it Anne!
    We need someone to keep us in check!!
    Education not Legislation

*Puts on here serious face again* Oh, ok then.
    A pessimist sees the glass as half empty;
    An optimist sees the glass as half full;
    A realist just finishes the damn thing and refills it.

We sometimes have awards for various things.

The best ones in my opinion list 10 or so of your favourite or most noticed members or their dogs and you then just write something specific about them. And keep it positive.

Most apologetic member: JTDNTB
    Most excitable member: Malinois-72
    Most photogenic dog (we kind of covered this in another comp) : Tkay's
    Best Zoomie dog in picture: Hmm have to think about this but maybe one of Magdelena's but she has best camera for taking zoomie pix.
    Most improved member: Di Dee - she's learn so much coming here and improved things for Pretty and pups from potential abortions to happy homes and brought the men in her life into line. I've learnt heaps about breeding that you'd never find in the instruction book too.

Stuff like that. Could substitute "most" with "favourite" I guess and then it is more subjective eg my opinion, not competitive.

I'd happily nominate Frosty for "best commando crawl" and "most grovelly friendly dog" but it's hard to show that on a forum. We had some more fun at the beach making people laugh. Except when she tried to eat a kiddie's soccer ball. Fortunately I managed to persuade her that was not a good idea.

Thread Information