Thread: 6 Month Old Ridgeback X Free to Good Home...

Unhappy 6 Month Old Ridgeback X Free to Good Home...

I am looking for a good new home for my ridgeback cross whose name is Buzzard, we have recently fount out that my partner has Hodgkins Disease and is now in hospital 24/7 for the next few months. As Buzzard is quite a large dog who needs to be walked and played with almost daily we feel that with our current situation that we cannot give him the attention that he needs and deserves. We will be very sad to see him go as he is a very loving and friendly dog especially with our 8 year old daughter but we feel that this is our only choice. He is completely up to date with all his immunisation and he is desexed. He would definately need a home with a large backyard and someone who can give him the walks and attention that he needs.

If anyone would be interested in meeting Buzzard I can be contacted on my mobile or email on 0406 464 475 or

Near Newcastle, NSW

I would rescue organisations in your area

Queensland. Australia

Where abouts do you live ? I'm in Rockhampton Qld. If you were close I would be interested in helping you out by fostering until things are better for you. Is Buzzard good with other animals, I have 4 cats. If you're not in my area I can only echo Clesanta.

Rural NSW

I am so sorry. I hope you find a great home for him.

Any posts made under the name of Di_dee1 one can be used by anyone as I do not give a rats.

sooo sad for Buzzard and ur partner..........

Old thread

Thread Information