I put my Gordon Setter in for de-sexing at the vets this morning and to get a lump, one of 11 removed and sent off to pathology. They have just rung to say they would prefer to keep her overnight.
It's only because of her age (4) and because lean dogs can take some time to come around but it still made my heart jump.
I'm pretty sure the lump results will come back good, though we won't know for a few days as it has to be sent off to pathology. My last vet (we have recently moved) said they were fatty cysts, this vet is not so sure, they think they are slightly harder.
Anyway the house is quiet, just the two Whippets, no bit mouth.
I did show her up until recently but after her hips score came back a bit higher than I would of liked, and with the addition of an entire male I made the decision to have her spayed.
I'll be knocking on the vets door at opening tomorrow. Husband not home yet and kids out so just needed to tell someone.