Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me as I am quite lost at the moment.
Two and a half years ago I lost my darling mini foxi quite suddenly to kidney failure and had to put her down. (She was a month shy of turning 16).
The loss was quite sudden, as she was happily running around outside that afternoon, only to get sick in the early evening and was gone by that night. She had been my baby since she was given to me when I was 12 and I couldnt contemplate getting another dog without feeling guilt over her.
I am soon to be living on my own and feel the time is right to have another dog. I am hoping someone could help me with a breed type
- I work between 830 - 5.30
- I will be home at night and the majority of the weekend (I'll only be out for a few hours anyway!)
- I am happy to take it for a daily walk
- I have a backyard of roughly 500m2
- It can be an inside or outside dog
- I'd rather not spend too much time grooming
What I would like in the dog:
- Something Loyal
- Something that will love me as much as I love it!
- Something to make me feel "protected"
- May need to be able to live with a cat
I would value anyone's help in this.