Yep, I'll admit it, I'm bored.
But why not have a match human-dog quiz, could be fun?
Even though I'm fairly certain of what breed we are going to be bringing into our family next, this could still be a good exercise.
Here are our requirments/ needs:
1) A dog who loves water. A dog who will not take off down the river chasing everything it sees, but will watch my youngest, as contrary to what he believes, he can't swim for sh**!
2) A dog big enough to learn how to haul my hubby's catamaran back to shore when the silly bugger gets stuck (which is rather frequent.)
3) A dog that is friendly to visitors yet will at least bark to let me know when a stranger is around.
4) A dog that is not sooo active that it requires hours and hours of walking every day. One good walk each evening, or two smaller ones each day would be perfect.
5) A dog with a never-ending playful mentality that just loves to retrieve objects when there are kids around.
6) A dog large enough to pull children when harnessed up to carts.
Yep, that about covers it, so anyone interested, go for it...