Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAR PEI RESCUE Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Pandii View Post
    If the little girl you have coming into care, is kid and cat friendly, she can come here
    I am looking for a friend to adopt for Seb, and me too of course
    BTW, have you been able to sort through Seb's eye issues? What was the verdict?
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Shar Pei Rescue Victoria View Post
    Finn the 12 week old puppy is on his way in.......
    NEED...............
    1) Transport from Bendigo to Melbourne
    2) FOSTER CARE!!!!! - UPDATE.......foster care organised....still need transport!
    so..... tempted but... 12 week old puppy and me working full time... Does he come with a crate???

Ooops I really need to finish reading the thread before i post....

I've never had a puppy... If you have another puppy in need... put my name against it!!!! LOL
    Last edited by Netty; 05-31-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: cause i forget to read further down
    Dogs Aren't Our Whole Lives, But They Make Our Lives Whole

Shar I have a transport lead i am following up for you. I have a friend in St Arnaud that comes down regualarly... Just finding out when next due down

4 vets here have cleared Sebs eyes and said there is nothing really wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Netty View Post
    so..... tempted but... 12 week old puppy and me working full time... Does he come with a crate???

Ooops I really need to finish reading the thread before i post....

I've never had a puppy... If you have another puppy in need... put my name against it!!!! LOL
    Bubba is off to hang with another litter of baby pei!!! So lucky to have the help from this reg breeder who is willing to take another not so fortunate baby in for mum and sibling lessons
    SPR fosters:Rowland, Matrix, Mia, Arizona, Romeo, Wrinkles, George, Molly, Su Lin, Ellie, Charlie, Charlotte, Lulu, Montana http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Pandii View Post
    4 vets here have cleared Sebs eyes and said there is nothing really wrong
    Thats great to hear Pandii, you must be so relieved

And a foster update for Molly the pei......once I get on top of her ears (which are Sooooooo manky) she will be off to stay with Axel who recently lost his big bro Roly to cancer.

I am a HUGE believer in fostering easing the pain left by a recent loss, fingers crossed all goes well here.

Good to hear the manky ears are going to feel better - I shudder to think how bad they must feel!

Quote Originally Posted by Nattylou View Post
    Good to hear the manky ears are going to feel better - I shudder to think how bad they must feel!
    Hey Nattylou......our mutual pei friend in ACT is doing really well on his new diet! Receiving updates from his mum weekly and she is coping much better.

Eduation is truly a wonderful thing!!! And YAY for her boy!!!

lucky Finn da darling puppy...

Hope he made it safe and sound to Greenacres...

Thread Information