Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RSPCA Animal Rescue

Near Newcastle, NSW

My concern is that the RSPCA had already been to the property on earlier occasions, but it was back to the same state of chaos. The cat stayed there I think, because owner said she would treat it.

There is no doubt she loves her animals, but having 400 goats cost money and a lot of it. She couldn't even look after the ones with long hooves (sp).

I think the hoarder lady from an earlier episode was just horrendous. Backyard was a pig sty...garbage and crap everywhere...animals in amongst all of it. One thing I do wonder do they keep track of what animals have or haven't been fed.

i saw it to

I saw the bulldog pup on last night about docking, I find it extordinary that they can legally B&E, take someones pup and use anasthetic on it, why couldnt they just wait and get hold of the owner first then ask about it?
    Not as good for telly IMO.

docking is bad now is it

Its debateable kassie jones, but they did make it illegal to dock tails for cosmetic reasons a while back. So they were looking for the breeder of the bulldog pup to charge them.

Yeah the story with the Bulldog pup was very odd. He did look healthy and happy though.
    I really do think they should have removed all those 'bullied' goats and left her with the healthy ones. That would make a lot more sense. Beside, she said the only reason she had them was too keep the grass down. 400 healthy goats just for that!?

Beau I though that was so strange as well! Taking the pup and leaving them a letter 'btw, we've taken your dog' and then for the story they concluded with, was it really neccessary? If I came home too see they had taken my dog(s), I would NOT be happy.
    Education not Legislation

Thread Information