I wonder if others here have observed the same unusual behaviour about their dog.
1) Mimi plays tug of war but never growls. She does it silently whilst the other dogs growl loudly.
2) When I put her food down, she looks at me first as if to say "now you can go" and watch me go. She will only eat when no one is around.
4) Mimi will not touch her food even if outside when Pepsi is looking at her from the inside.
3) When I give her fresh meat to eat, she will only start eating it if I sit next to her and pat her. She does the same with a bone. Almost as if she needs reassurance that it is ok to eat it.
4) When she has finished eating fresh meat, she gets this "guilty" look and runs to hide under the bed.
Would Pepsi be the cause of this food behaviour? The moment Pepsi appears, Mimi takes off with the tail between her legs. I am sure Pepsi sends "beware or else" signals to her.
Kirby the GR is nothing like this. He just doesn't care who is around when there is food, he will eat it no matter what!