Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Dangerous is Your Dog?

Rural NSW

Same message too. Guess it is my security settings.

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

24 points, Category 3 - aggressive?! Mine scored an extra 11 points (21 - 10 mitigating) because she barks at strangers that come in the back yard (doesn't actually bite them, just barks a lot), and because she once bit a dog that attacked her and didn't back off when she grovelled for it.

She is the most grovelly dog I know. But she is big enough with a very strong jaw to do a lot of damage by accident - so I'm very careful with her around children. She always greets them upside down, so I always have an opportunity to catch her if she happens to be off lead at the time.

She loves chasing things and playing tug, which she does shake vigorously, but having cornered a rabbit - she didn't touch it - hmm? And she won't try to attack an animal that stands its ground either. Just as well, otherwise some of the neighbourhood cats would have put holes in her, I think.

So basically the only "safe" dog is one that is too old and decrepit and small to do anything. I guess that's technically correct. A pity they don't have the same rating for humans in the neighbourhood.
    Last edited by Hyacinth; 10-22-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: put the score in

Perth, WA

Taya scored 23 - Aggressive

What a joke! Gotta love how it says the majority of dogs will be in the benign category.

I'm sorry, but if someone is able to put their hands through my fence what has that got to do with how aggressive my dog is??! They shouldn't be putting body parts in her yard So we have to have solid fencing or brick walls like a prison!

Thread Information