Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Duke

Default RIP Duke

OMG, so sorry to hear of your sad news & loss, my condolences & thoughts are with you

RIP Little Angel Duke

I have lit a candle for Duke

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge, when a Stafford passes from this earth thats has been especially close to someone, that Stafford goes to Rainbow Bridge. At the Rainbow Bridge are meadows, hills and fields where departed friends can run and play together, they all romp and play in happiness, freedom and joy, There is plenty of food, Water and sunshine and these transformed beings are warm and comfortable, all who have been ill or injured or old are restored to health and strength, those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as they were in life, and just as they are remembered in our brightest dreams, the Staffords are happy and content, except for one small thing, each one of them misses someone very special, a special someone who had a brief time to be left behind, one day, in the midst of their happy games, one Stafford among the many suddenly stops and looks intently into the distance, the bright eyes are focused, the happy eager body begins to quiver, suddenly, this special one breaks from the group, flying over the green grass, faster and faster, faster still then ever they could run in life, as his companions look on in silent envy, because you have been spotted, you, the very one your special friend has been dreaming of these many years, when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again, the happy kisses rain upon your face, your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look deeply once more into those glad and trusting eyes, so long gone from your life, but never absent from your heart.

Author unknown.
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 10-12-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Oh I am so so sorry - hugs your way
    They go so quick when they are so little

RIP Duke
    There are a few familiar faces at the Bridge who will help you find your feet.

A candle burning from me as well .
    Last edited by ChoppaChop; 10-12-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

Thanks Guys.

Rainbow Bridge was Beautifull, i hope to see him one day again when we cross together.

Thanks Guys.

Rainbow Bridge was Beautifull, i hope to see him one day again when we cross together.

This is sooo sad So sorry for you....

R.I.P. Duke

So, so sorry for your loss AmstaffsFL
    RIP Duke

'The loss is immeasurable
    but also immeasurable is the
    love left behind.'

Default RIP Duke

Hey Guys, im gonna make this quick as it brings tears to my eye's and i dont want that atm.

i recently Purchased a American Staffordshire Terrier, then after about 3 days, he grew sick then very sick, off to the vet, 2 days later deteriated and determined Parvo..........and put down.

thanks choppa for your advice and help, at first we thought diet change but after research and after he got worse the next day (after we were chatting on my other topic) i descided its off to the vet.

and unfortunetly it wasnt good.

so RIP Duke, i love you lil man and i miss u ALOT. im burning a candle EVER night for you.

*EVERY night for you.

Oh so sad

This is terrible..Where did u get him and are the breeders on board with the appropriate compensation?
    So sorry to hear you had to lose ur little one so young....

Thread Information