hey everyone just after some advice!!
my 1yr old german shep rescue has an ear issue. i dont know if she is allergic to anything because as i said she is a rescue so i dont know her history. these are her symptoms.
her right ear gets a:
1. browny black waxy build up even if i have cleaned it the previous day.
2. when she scratches it she whimpers
3. it has raw scabby bits in it
4. she shakes her head a little (not Excessively)
5. its hotter than her other ear
my ag scientist of an oh, has treated her for all parasites that drink blood, and wormed her with top of the range stuff.
he thinks she might have a bacterial infection does this sound right?? if so is normal anti bacterial cream ok to use in her ear??
i cant see anything in her ear and the grass around us has'nt gone to seed yet, and there's no puss so im assuming its not a foreign object issue...any sudgestions????