Thread: Mystery Dog

Northern suburbs of Cairns FNQ

Default Mystery Dog

My older sister lost her last dog, a Silky Terrier, to snake bite a few years back. She and her husband were heart broken and vowed never to own another dog.

Yesterday my sister came home after visiting her daughter and there was a young dog tied up in her carport. I haven't seen it yet but she says it looks like a Silky x Fox Terrier type. Someone had filled a plastic container with fresh water and there was a full bag of premium puppy food beside the door.

My sister has asked around and no one knows where the pup came from. Sister says it is house trained, fantastic with her cat and very well behaved. Strangest of all she has a young foster child who is terrified of dogs. When the child got out of the car she went straight to the dog and patted him. "This is my puppy," she said. The dog has been following her around ever since.

Very strange. Thought it was worth sharing.

Redland Bay, Queensland

Sounds a bit sus ( in a nice way )..
    A pressie by someone who wishes to remain anonymous ?.

Wow. Hopefully it stays perfect, perhaps it was meant to be?

The Universe works in mysterious ways. I wasn't planning on getting Spirit, but she's in my house & it was the best decision The Universe made for me.

Thumbs up

strange but very nice could be that the dog is meant for them to own

Now that is REALLY bizarre!

Maybe the foster child is telling the truth - it may be her puppy from another home. It would explain the water and the dog food bag. Somebody has dropped the dog off to you.

SE QLD

Sounds as tho it was meant to be DH. Will your sister keep the pup?
    The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.

Thread Information