Thread: My Daughters Dog Art..

Default Dog Art, drwan by my daughter..

Hey all, these amazing doggy arts were created by my 18yr old teen daughter, Jazz created these portraits by hand drawing & colouring using a graphics tablet, they are so life like

I'm still waiting for Jazz to draw a charcoal portrait of both Zeppelin & Floyd.

Creative Commons License Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
    Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Kiba is ~Whitewolfdragon23 Husky ,I just had to re draw him.
    Actual size is 2000,1500 PX, I shrunk it down for ya's. And because its based of a photo it gives the the element of being realistic
    Do you know how long it took me to get the dam face pose right!!! lol but im happy with the outcome
    Again its another pic that I spent ages on.
    I got lazy and didn't add a bg, but simply the photo background :XD:
    Done in Corel Painter X, Art (c) me.

Creative Commons License Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
    Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

4 Painful hand cramps later!!! Actual size of the original is 1900x1600

Old old piece,started it like 2 years ago as fur study and practice from finding Jens awesome Fur Tutorial.Found this one while flicking through all my old 1/2 drawn concepts and scribbles and well thought I'd get of my lazy ass and finish it =D

Programs,this poor image has been resized, colored, re-drawn and moved backwards and forwards between Photoshop and Painter so many many times!!! :XD:

I cheated on the rocks and background by using a filter effect, cause im lazy.
    And no I did not color over the image I started it from scratch to build up my fur skills :nod:
    Time,I don't know really how long this one took me :shrug: but at least 16 hrs. I was working in like 2-5 hr chunks mainly. Just kept going and going until i got distracted by something and realized the massive pain in my hand or i was hungry lol
    Last edited by Aussie Floyd; 09-06-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Gold coast

They are truely amazing. How well she captured each and every aspect of the animals

Wow, Jazz is very talented AF!

WOW, Jazz....your work is fantastic! Is there a chance you would be interested in doing one for my dog Paw-Sha? I could pay you for your work of course. If you are interested and want to chat more drop me a line. They look like a photo it is that good! Well done and keep up the great work!

They're amazing pics, I'd love to see more.

SE QLD

They are spectacular. She has a great talent.
    The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.

Perth, WA

Wow!!! They are amazing! I thought the first one was a photo - I scrolled down to look for the drawing lol.

I truley believed that first one was a photo as well!
    And the detail on the second! The way the leg hair seems to float around the heavier bits that actualy are on the rock......oh wow!
    GageDesign Pet Photography
    Site still in construction so will post link when it's finished.

aww thankies all for your nice comments, its greatly appreciated

I'm wanting Jazz to draw portraits of both Zeppelin & Floyd..but wont hold my breath waiting

Kewarra Beach, Cairns

Default What the???

Awsome!!! they look really cool! Is she taking orders?

Thread Information