Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Know a Spoodle Breeder in QLD

Sunshine Coast

Default Does Anyone Know a Spoodle Breeder in QLD

Hi if anyone knows a spoodle breeder in QLD, Im looking for a spoodle soon. November/December would be awsome.

If anyone can help, please contact me.

Sorry I don't know any Spaniel X Poodle breeders in QLD, but why are you after a Spaniel X Poodle?

Why not get a purebred Poodle (miniature or standard) or something similar?
    Or a Labrador?

I know everyone has different opinions and views on "breeds" of dogs, but what is the particular reason your after a cross bred over a purebred dog?

Give this link a look - they are a purebred dog community and are really helpful when your looking for a purebred dog.

Dogz Online - The Pure Breed Dogs of Australia

But yeah, Please give purebred dogs a thought - or atleast rescue a Spaniel X Poodle from a rescue organization...

Look in any major newspaper,there are always heaps listed,when you contact the breeders ask if they have any "returns" as so many people buy these cute pups then decide they are too much trouble and return them to the breeder,if he is a responsible breeder he will try to rehome them.That way you save a dog from the pound,and you get a slightly older dog and believe me,the older the better with a lot of these designer dogs.The early puppy days can be hell.

osted by Happiness03 (Sunshine Coast Qld) on 7-Dec-08 10:49 AM AEST
    To reply to this advertisement email

We have a beautiful litter of healthy gorgeous Spoodle puppies - 4 in the litter born 27th November. (Mini Poodle x Cocker Spaniel)

1 black girl (two white back feet) – tiniest in the litter
    1 black boy (some white on back feet)
    1 caramel girl
    1 black and white girl

Spoodles (or Cockapoos) are non-shedding, unique, playful, loyal, friendly, placid and Allergy Free making a great family pet.
    Price includes:

* Vet check
    * Vaccination
    * Worming every 2 weeks
    * Beginning of toilet training
    * Bath training

Cost $700 ono

A $100 non-refundable deposit will hold the puppy of your choice. Balance to be paid on collection of your puppy.

Puppies will be able to leave home from the 15th January onwards.

Puppies are born and raised indoors, in a non-smoking, loving and very caring environment. They are given the best start in life.

Please email for more pictures or if you have any queries or to secure a puppy.
    Many thanks

Hello! I have a Spoodle named Spike, and moderate a forum for him and his little buddies at

Best wishes,

Sunshine Coast

got 2 of them now guys, thanks anyway

Thats great,are they the same as Cockerpoo's?We had one of them once,Justin.I hope you will show us pics and what are their names?

Default New Spoodle (Cockapoo) Forum address

Hi all

The new address for the Spoodle (Cockapoo) Forum is Spoodle (Cockapoo) Forum

Best wishes,

Um, I am just guessing, but isn't it unwise to advertise other dog forums on a dog forum?

Thread Information