Thread: Unusual Present for You Dog-loving Friends

South Australia

Default Unusual Present for You Dog-loving Friends

Have you ever wanted to give a friend a little gift, maybe as a way of saying thank you? You don't want to make a big thing of it, but the friend may have been there for you when you needed someone and you just want to give little something to say 'Thank You'.

Sometimes it's hard to know what to give friends as presents. But if the friend you want to give a present to has and loves dogs, this little book may be just the thing. 'Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs' is the book and the title says it all. Dogs and people don't always garden in the same way. There's more to the book than just digging holes, there's compost and mulching and getting rid of garden pests too.

All of this and more in one small book, with giggles aplenty and cute illustrations too. Written by Buster the dog, with Carolyn Cordon helping with the writing and Allyson Hean doing the illustrations, this is one little book that's handy to have on hand when you need a giggle, or a gift for someone else. Visit this website and put your order in - $12.00 delivery to Aust inc, signed by the (human) author.

With a bonus bookmark for the next few orders.

SE QLD

LOL, looks like a great book. Had to laugh when I saw the Pharaoh Hound as I have one who is a fantastic digger. My back yard looks like a demolition site. LOL.
    The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.

Thread Information