Thread: So I have added a newf team member

Default So I have added a newf team member

I have been lucky enough to be gifted a newf puppy by one of my Breeders... Just she would like to breed her once in the future.

She is the puppy from a Finnish Import that I worked with doing Water Rescue Training in Finland, so I am stocked

Hope is her name and hopefully we will now have a young Team to work with as the others are all getting on a bit except for Urshie.

So meet Hope... She is one smart cookie.... And a life wire, a real working type newfie like my Urshie is.... Urshie is a half sister to Hopes Mother. A half Aunty

Hope and Annabelle.jpgHope and Urshie.jpgHope.jpgA perfect Urshie.jpg
    Pets are forever

Quote Originally Posted by newfsie View Post
    I have been lucky enough to be gifted a newf puppy by one of my Breeders... Just she would like to breed her once in the future.

She is the puppy from a Finnish Import that I worked with doing Water Rescue Training in Finland, so I am stocked

Hope is her name and hopefully we will now have a young Team to work with as the others are all getting on a bit except for Urshie.

So meet Hope... She is one smart cookie.... And a life wire, a real working type newfie like my Urshie is.... Urshie is a half sister to Hopes Mother. A half Aunty

Gosh - She is absolutely gorgeous !

Thank you for putting up the photos of this little one.

Oh no. She’s darling! Big shoes to fill but I’m sure she will

Thread Information