Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready for winter

Default Ready for winter

Winter is approaching fast here... It gets very wet in my area so my boys have got their raincoats ready to go!

I'm just in love with these photos and wanted to share them (had to kill the quality of the photos to get them to upload)
    FINN LOW QUALITY.jpg LOW QUALITY.jpg
    Last edited by maddogdodge; 05-01-2018 at 10:43 PM.

They look very cute. Rain is so rare here that my dogs greatest joy is to run and leap in the rain and puddles and get as wet as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalacreek View Post
    They look very cute. Rain is so rare here that my dogs greatest joy is to run and leap in the rain and puddles and get as wet as possible!
    My dogs enjoy it at the start of winter but it gets old pretty quick, especially once the rain doesn't stop and it just turns EVERYTHING to mud... It's awful.

We've already been getting a decent amount of rain... This was our land at the start of March...
    LOW.jpg

Vs what it looks like now!
    QUALITY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by maddogdodge View Post
    My dogs enjoy it at the start of winter but it gets old pretty quick, especially once the rain doesn't stop and it just turns EVERYTHING to mud... It's awful.

We've already been getting a decent amount of rain... This was our land at the start of March...
    LOW.jpg

Vs what it looks like now!
    QUALITY.jpg
    I wish! Where I live is brown and parched and I am carting hay and grain for my sheep. Farmers are dry seeding and everyone is hoping for rain but not looking good.

Love their winter coats. They look like models!
    Whilst juice wont play dress up for me. I purchased some great leather gloves for me

Whilst juice wont play dress up for me. I purchased some great leather gloves for me

Getting my raincoata tomorrow. Bring on winter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    Yes my dogs would rather die than have to wear a coat. lol. I tried one on one of my Border collies and she promptly chewed it off and spat it out as if to say don't ever try that again!. My cattle dogs just sulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalacreek View Post
    Yes my dogs would rather die than have to wear a coat. lol. I tried one on one of my Border collies and she promptly chewed it off and spat it out as if to say don't ever try that again!. My cattle dogs just sulk.
    My dogs all seem to be cool about wearing coats. Finn and Koda definitely don't mind. Dodge isn't totally thrilled about it but she puts up with it especially if it's a warm one, helps her arthritis.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogdodge View Post
    My dogs all seem to be cool about wearing coats. Finn and Koda definitely don't mind. Dodge isn't totally thrilled about it but she puts up with it especially if it's a warm one, helps her arthritis.
    My Koolie liked a coat especially when it was really cold at night, but the others not so much

Thread Information