Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The flip finish leash pressure ? Plus other ?

clearly, im not cutting it, despite my gargantchuan efforts to compensate her with mental shinnanigins. I suck apparently. She's bored silly.
    Last 48hrs now.
    Im gonna work her ass, like she's been working my ass, this past week. Hmph! Jumping on my head n stuff. Weird random acts of insanity.
    bloody dogs

Flip finish underway nicely.
    Still jumping a lot with fun.
    Torn between her not taking brick work seriously- and laughing at her as she spins crazily instead of half spin

Admire your dedication, I've gone full "cant be stuffed training lets just play games" hahah.

Im very good at doing that. Hence i took a 6 month break with her. Her hormone levels too high- she would resist everything and our engagement went out the window. It became a battle between us so i stopped, rather than force it.
    Now im determined.

2nd week back at club. Can train alongside her brother. Dog reactivity down 80% post op and Lots of practise😁 i see definate improvement.
    Today we did retrieve over A frame to sit front. Ha ha. I somehow fell over her in her stupid "gripper" long line. I need nylon!
    But she liked it. We did send aways. Disaster. Step one with this again. Some you win early - other stuff im cocking up.
    Jumps started. But has been jumping age appropriately, since 8 weeks (over the broom handle on grass).
    Tracked brilliantly at dawn. Aged 45 mins. Left n right turns. I ached a bit getting outta bed lol

Thread Information